|Published date||May 15, 2019|
|Phone||+44 203 880 7918|
london , London , United Kingdom
1. Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Canon printers & Scanners.
2. Control-click anywhere in the list of devices, then choose “Reset printing system” from the shortcut menu that appears.
3. From the Finder, choose Go > Go to Folder. Type /Library/Canon printers / and click Go.
4. The Printers folder opens. Choose Edit > Select All to select all items in the folder.
5. Choose File > New Folder with Selection to put all of the selected items into a new folder named New Folder With Items.
To save storage space, you can delete the New Folder With Items folder after completing the remaining steps.
6. Follow the steps in the previous section once more.
If your printing issue persists, contact the Canon printers manufacturer for support.
+44 203 880 7918 Canon printers Customer Support Phone Number
Firewalls are intended to block threats from outside your network, but can sometimes block communication between devices on your network and cause problems when using network Canon printers. Problems you might experience with firewalls include not being able print, the Canon printers not being found on the network, or the printer status displays as being disconnected or offline, even though the Canon printers is connected to the network. You can use the Print and Scan Doctor to troubleshoot issues with the firewall.
New Town, London, london, London, United Kingdom