|Published date||May 15, 2019|
|Phone||+44 203 880 7918|
london , London , United Kingdom
If your Mac has some other issue with your Epson printers or scanner
These steps might resolve printing issues that have no other clear cause.
+44 203 880 7918 Epson printers Customer Support Phone Number
1. Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Epson printers & Scanners.
2. Select your Epson printers or scanner in the list of devices, then click Delete (–) to remove it from the list.
3. Follow the steps in the previous section to add your Epson printers again.
4. If the issue persists, Control-click anywhere in the list of devices in Epson printers & Scanners preferences. Then choose “Reset printing system” from the shortcut menu that appears.
Resetting the printing system causes all Epson printers and scanners—including their queues, jobs, and custom settings—to be removed from Epson printers & Scanners preferences.
5. Follow the steps in the previous section to add your device again.
If the issue remains unresolved, take these final steps to remove any currently installed Epson printers drivers that could be causing the issue
New Town, London, london, London, United Kingdom